Friday 4 August 2017

GWS Daily Deals Complaints

Overall nice experience . The customer care executives were  and helpful in resolving issues with my delivery. But customer care no was not easily visible. Had to hunt for it before I got it. In selecting Gws dailydeals for that I was planning to buy a cell phone & had heard that they had started doing business.
While comparing prices at various portals and shops, I found the deal offered by gws daily deals was the best and hence I chose Gws daily deals I would be more happier if they introduce similar product comparison as this helps users take better informed decisions.

I would further say that they should bring more breadth and depth in product categories and products respectively. Overall it is a good show to start with. People want cheaper products and Gws daily deals were able to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment